Thread: Crazy growth

Default Crazy growth

At the start of this season, I was 5'10. Now, in April, I am almost 6'1, and I didn't start growing until January.. My minimum body weight went from 188 to 204. Since getting back to lifting about a month ago, my chest, hamstrings and glutes have almost doubled in size. I can't even fit in my 18.5" neck shirts anymore....I have been eating excess of 5,000 calories a day most of the time. I was supposed to be done growing, but in the last three months have grown more vertically then I have in the last three years...how common is growth like this?
    "Wanting to win, that is common to all. But working to win, the drive to go the extra mile, to push yourself while no one's looking..that is the mark of a true champion."

Default Re: Crazy growth

Quote Originally Posted by The Vanilla Gorilla View Post
    At the start of this season, I was 5'10. Now, in April, I am almost 6'1, and I didn't start growing until January.. My minimum body weight went from 188 to 204. Since getting back to lifting about a month ago, my chest, hamstrings and glutes have almost doubled in size. I can't even fit in my 18.5" neck shirts anymore....I have been eating excess of 5,000 calories a day most of the time. I was supposed to be done growing, but in the last three months have grown more vertically then I have in the last three years...how common is growth like this?
    The weight is due to lifting, the height should be natural. Last year I was 5"4 this year I grew to 5"7, still short but good growth.

when i started this season i was 5"7 now im 5"11.5
    Mental toughness is to physical as four is to one.

Wow. Yeah. It's just that I haven't grown since mid eighth grade. And the difference in muscularity is pretty apparent, even with clothes on. All of this in two months is a lot, at least to me.
    "Wanting to win, that is common to all. But working to win, the drive to go the extra mile, to push yourself while no one's looking..that is the mark of a true champion."

Quote Originally Posted by The Vanilla Gorilla View Post
    Wow. Yeah. It's just that I haven't grown since mid eighth grade. And the difference in muscularity is pretty apparent, even with clothes on. All of this in two months is a lot, at least to me.
    Maybe those advil pills were something else...

Quote Originally Posted by pinknikes View Post
    Maybe those advil pills were something else...
    Like.....an oral HGH or GHB? I'd have to personally thank my pharmacist.

i was 6'1 know I'm 5'11 LOL