Discuss Adult Wrestling Clubs in DC metro area. at the Workout & Training Tips within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I wrestled in HS and was in the best shape of my life, can anyone ...
    Redshirt

Default Adult Wrestling Clubs in DC metro area.

I wrestled in HS and was in the best shape of my life, can anyone recommend a club in the dc area that has some older kids at 220 that I could workout with? Nothing serious, just want to get back into shape.

Redshirt

Default Re: Adult Wrestling Clubs in DC metro area.

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    I wrestled in HS and was in the best shape of my life, can anyone recommend a club in the dc area that has some older kids at 220 that I could workout with? Nothing serious, just want to get back into shape.
    Dunno.

Maybe checkout the universities and see if they have wrestling clubs (Georgetown, GW, American, Mason, Maryland, etc, etc).

I think American has a pretty good NCAA program IIRC.

Redshirt

Default Re: Adult Wrestling Clubs in DC metro area.

This has a list of clubs in Maryland and VA.

http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/wres...#axzz0fvNAjsBI

user tags

adult wrestling clubs

adult wrestling clubs in maryland

maryland adult wrestling

adult wrestling

Adult wrestling tournaments

adult wrestling in md

wrestling clubs in maryland

adult wrestling clubs in va

wrestling tournaments for adults

washington dc adult wrestling clubs

open wrestling tournaments in marylandwrestling clubs in dcwrestling clubs for adultsadult wrestling in marylandadult wrestling clubs in northern virginiaadult wrestling northern virginiaadult wrestling virginiaadult wrestling leaguesadult wrestling dcopen adult wrestling tournamentswrestling in dcadult wrestling clubs in mdwrestling club in dcwashington dc adult wrestlingadult wrestling clubs mdmaryland adult wrestling clubsvirginia wrestling clubs adultadult wrestling touramentsmaryland arm wrestling clubsadult wrestling tournaments in marylandadult wrestling - maryland pennsylvaniaopen wrestling tournaments dcadult wrestling classesadult wrestling tournaments in MDadult wrestling club md