Discuss Conditioning i need some at the Workout & Training Tips within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I often start a match really well but i really easily get tired. I am ...
    Redshirt

Default Conditioning i need some

I often start a match really well but i really easily get tired. I am looking for a program that will help me improve my conditioning so instead of being the tired one i can be the one who is constantly pushing the tempo and getting the other guy tired. Any suggestions?

Default Re: Conditioning i need some

simple w/out
    2 mile run in under 15 minutes

15 minute w/out
    20 mountain climbers
    20 burpees
    20 kettlebell swings
    20 jump squats
    20 hip heists
    Do this as many times as you can in the 15 minute time frame w/ no rest. Shoot for at least 4 times. That will be 2 miles and 400 reps in 30 minutes.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Redshirt

You also might want to look at your warm up. For the longest time I always got tired in my matches, but then I started to get a good hard warm up in and that started to make a difference. Just a thought

After every practice swing the sledge hammer for 15-30 mins that will make you staronger and give good conditioning
    Mental toughness is to physical as four is to one.

user tags

conditioning need some