Thread: post weigh in meal

Default post weigh in meal

i have to make 125 tomorrow night and only have about 2 hours from then until my match. I'm probly gonna be a little dehydrated and a little bit sucked out. what should i eat and drink before after i weigh in?

Default Re: post weigh in meal

after weigh ins eat some pasta water and gatorade. Pastas full of carbs so you'll get tons of energy and water and gatorade will keep you hydrated and you'll get some sugar in you.

My son usually eats peanut butter and bananas on whole wheat bread, pedialite ( he likes it) and water.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Yes pedialite is great choice.

Tags for this Thread

after weigh in food, after weigh in meal, after weigh-in meals, best after weigh-in food, best food after weigh in, best food and drink to eat after wrestling weigh in, best food post weigh ins, best food to eat after weigh in before mma fight forum, best foods after fight weigh in, best foods and drinks for after wrestling weigh in, best foods for after weigh in, best foods post weigh in, best post weigh in food, best post weigh in food and drink, best post weigh in foods, best post weigh in meal, best post weigh in meals, best post weigh-in food, best post weigh-in meal, best post weighin meal, best post weighin meal for wrestlers, best replenishment drinks for wrestlers after weigh ins, best things to eat after weigh in for wrestling, best things to eat after wrestling weigh ins, fighters after wigh in meal, food after weigh in, food after weigh in mma, food after weighin, iv after weighins, meal after a weigh in, meal after weigh in, meals for after weigh ins, pasta after weigh in, pasta after weigh ins, post weigh in food, post weigh in food pasta, post weigh in meal, post weigh in meal for wrestling, post weigh in meal tips, post weigh in meals, post weigh-in food, the best thing to eat after wrestling weigh ins, what is the best after weigh in meal for wrestling, what is the best thing to eat after wrestling weigh ins, what to eat after a weigh in werestling, what to eat after weigh ins for wrestling, wrestling post meal, wrestling post weigh in, wrestling post weigh in food, wrestling post weigh in meal

View Tag Cloud