Thread: some advice needed

Default some advice needed

hey everybody i've read these forums for awhile now but never had the courage to post anything ha but now i've worked up the courage because i'm in need of some advice. in high school i was pretty successful i placed at state twice and had over a hundred wins but was not heavily recruited. so i decided to walk on to a college team and i really want to do well so i was just wondering if you guys could give me some to do after practice and lifting to go that extra mile. any help is much appreciated thanks

Default Re: some advice needed

fist of all, welcome. second, grecowrestler 13 and Jensen have great programs. Everybody here is trying to help each other out. I use mainly kettlebells for strength and endurance training. If you have never used them, I suggest that you find someone certified or someone with practical experience (i.e. NOT youtube trained) to teach you how to use them. I have found them to be the best strength tool I have ever used. I am also a HUGE fan of the Bulgarian body bag. Good luck.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."