Discuss Wrestling Dummies at the Workout & Training Tips within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Are dummies a real good thing to train with when you don't have a partner ...

Idea Wrestling Dummies

Are dummies a real good thing to train with when you don't have a partner to train with? How do they compare to an actual partner? Can you get a real good training session with one of these?

I am asking this because most of the time during the summer I'm out of town and I can't train with my partners so I was looking into these and wandering if they are good enough to replace an actual human for up to 2-3 months of training.
    TRAIN LIKE A MADMAN!

Default Re: Wrestling Dummies

Look, when it comes to sparring, there is NO REPLACEMENT. But dummies will keep you in shape, that's for sure. I had some of the best (or worst, depends on how you look at it) workouts with wrestling dummies. Just take the biggest one and throw it around

NCAA Champ

Default Re: Wrestling Dummies

Quote Originally Posted by grecowrestler13 View Post
    Are dummies a real good thing to train with when you don't have a partner to train with? How do they compare to an actual partner? Can you get a real good training session with one of these?

I am asking this because most of the time during the summer I'm out of town and I can't train with my partners so I was looking into these and wandering if they are good enough to replace an actual human for up to 2-3 months of training.

This must be a trick question right?
    Just find someone smarter....duh.

user tags

wrestling dummies

high school wrestling for dummieswrestling sparring dummieswrestling dumyswrestling traning dummiesbest wrestling dummieswrestling dummies for trainingwrestling dummies for 152are wrestling dummies goodwrestling training dummies