Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: gjfovf's Log

Default Re: gjfovf's Log

I rest 5-7 hours every night when I sleep. I try to do some form of exercise everyday. Just something I like to do and have always done. Plus, I am not weight training(k-bell) everyday but I must confess that I do push ups and pull ups everyday.... I rest when I feel like I need to do so. 3 times a week....No way. You think Gable, Smith and Brands worked out 3 times a week? Not interested in my muscles growing like a body builder's, I want strength and cardio. To get strong and conditioned, you must train. Just how I feel. Your body will tell you when you need a break.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

10/27
    Burpees(3 Sets) 40, 30, 20
    Sit-ups(3 Sets) 40, 30, 20
    Crunches(3 Sets) 40, 30, 20
    Push-ups(3 Sets) 40, 30, 20
    Bicycle Kicks(3 Sets) 40, 30, 20
    Mountain Climbers(1 Set) 30
    Good Mornings(3 Sets) 40, 20
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

10/28

10k run
    2 min swings
    2 min clean/press
    2 min clean/squat
    10 t-g-u s
    2 sets 5 one legged dead lift

10/29

30 minutes on ski machine
    9 sets of bicep and tricep supersets curls straight bar, dumbell, pushdowns, triple crush, and push-ups
    3 sets 10 chin-ups
    3 sets of shrugs w/ 24kg k-bells
    5 sets 10 dips

Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    I rest 5-7 hours every night when I sleep. I try to do some form of exercise everyday. Just something I like to do and have always done. Plus, I am not weight training(k-bell) everyday but I must confess that I do push ups and pull ups everyday.... I rest when I feel like I need to do so. 3 times a week....No way. You think Gable, Smith and Brands worked out 3 times a week? Not interested in my muscles growing like a body builder's, I want strength and cardio. To get strong and conditioned, you must train. Just how I feel. Your body will tell you when you need a break.
    I didn't think about it that way. Thanks.
    "Every artist was first an amateur."
    "You miss 100% of shots you don't take."

10/30
    Yoga

10/31
    T-g-u s more t-g-u s and then more t-g-u s.
    Ladder presses 5x5
    Burpees
    Mountain climbers

11/1
    Wrestling
    snatch test

11/2
    swings
    one-legged deadlifts
    lunges
    clean and front squat
    good mornings
    cossack squat
    handstands