Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What supplements do you take

Default Re: What supplements do you take

100% Whey protein

Has anyone heard of Nitro-fusion?? It has big claims on it's jar.. theres a local store selling 2 pounds for 8.50. I looked it up online and found it to be closer to 20-25. Anyone here know about it?

Yes, my customers have told me it's pretty good for the price.
    So if you're short on cash, go with it.
    Tell me what you want and your price range and I'll give you the best product
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

Thats why I asked, you guys know your stuff.

Whats the best muscle builder for lean muscles and whats the best recovery product to recover from sore muscles before a match or tourny? Something around 30-40 dollars?

soy protein or nitro-tech/cell-tech. whey and muscle milk will make you put on some fat rather than pure lean muscle. weight gainer is obviously out of the question. nitro/cell-tech will run you 35 or so. Recovery-since you probably won't be eating much, L-Glutamine. Take it on an empty stomach because it competes with aminos for absorption, it also doesn't dehydrate like creatine. anabolic extreme is perfect for lean muscle but far outta your price range.
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

Quote Originally Posted by mhs189 View Post
    try some Jack3d rather than NO Xplode.
    Caffeine doesn't work the same way for me either, but Jack3d is amazing.
    maybe it'll do the same thing for you.
    I'm going to GNC saturday to buy it. What else is good, I need some gains. Big gains.
    "Wanting to win, that is common to all. But working to win, the drive to go the extra mile, to push yourself while no one's looking..that is the mark of a true champion."

Jack3d just makes you go better an longer, it doesn't directly improve muscle growth. as i said, anabolic extreme (pricey), eas, no2 stuff is good (nitro2), muscle pump and go on a 60-20-20 protein-fat-carb diet with 3-4k cals/day

I need to cut about 10 more pounds for season.. so would starting creatine be a bad idea right now?

Quote Originally Posted by mhs189 View Post
    Jack3d just makes you go better an longer, it doesn't directly improve muscle growth. as i said, anabolic extreme (pricey), eas, no2 stuff is good (nitro2), muscle pump and go on a 60-20-20 protein-fat-carb diet with 3-4k cals/day
    How expensive is anabolic? What performs best for the price?
    "Wanting to win, that is common to all. But working to win, the drive to go the extra mile, to push yourself while no one's looking..that is the mark of a true champion."

so much, like 100. and i'd say nitro or cell tech if they sell it for 35 in your area.
    sometimes it's whatever is on sale.
    go hard on the protein and maybe some no2, soy protein or nitro/cell

and yeah, do not take creatine while cutting
    you will be dehydrated and absolutely miserable
    go with glutamine