Discuss Blast Double's at the Technique & Training Questions within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I would like some detailed information on them please, also if anyone has a instruction ...
    Redshirt

Default Blast Double's

I would like some detailed information on them please, also if anyone has a instruction video for the blast double it would be much appreciated.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Blast Double's

basically...

get below his arms (under his elbows).. sprint towards his chest.. head up- directly below his breast bone, hit with your hands just above his knees.

Truly, it was the only move that I ever had as a wrestler in the standup position. Schlottke has described it perfectly.

I would also suggest to not overlook its effectiveness. With wrestling techique today, "hitting from angles" is stressed over and over. Yes, this works, but you can also hit takedowns straight on by really good double leg techniques with a set up. Cyler Sanderson and Tyson Reiner , in my opinion, are as good as it gets with this basic move. If you get a chance, watch their technique.
    Last edited by ban basketball; 02-13-2009 at 03:08 AM.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Redshirt

When I try to use it my opponents never really quare so I kind of always slip to the side and end up in an acquired position is there some tips to avoid that?

user tags

blast double

wrestling blast double

blast doubles

blast double wrestlingDouble Blast SEblast double takedownworlds best blast doubledoubles wrestlingDouble BLAST supplementhow to blast doubleWhat is blast doubled in wrestlingbest blast double wrestlingblast double for wrestliongDouble Blast Southlopezsetup for blast doubleblast double set uphow to blast double wrestlingwhats a double blast in wrestlingblast double tipsyouth wrestling blast doubleblast double setup wrestlingcyler sanderson blast doubleblast double wrestling techniquedabl blastwhat is a blast double wrestlingwrestling what is blast doubledblast double YouTubeblast double how towrestling instruction blast doubleblast double leg tipshow to setup blast double takedown double blast.dkhow to setup blast doublewhat is a blast doublegreat set ups for the double-wrestling