Discuss reverse figure-4 headscissor and armbar pin/move at the Technique & Training Questions within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I often use this move to pin to win... I find that it's very difficult ...
    Redshirt

Default reverse figure-4 headscissor and armbar pin/move

I often use this move to pin to win... I find that it's very difficult for guys to get out of once I have it locked in...

does anybody else out there love to use this hold? it seems like more coaches are teaching the hold and encouraging it..... I see it a lot more than I used to

I've never had the hold applied to me in competition: any feedback from guys caught in this hold during competition?

Redshirt

Default Re: reverse figure-4 headscissor and armbar pin/move

The figure 4 is so hard and uncomfortable for me. I can never get my calf on my thigh so I don't use it. I LOVE to use the double armbar though.

Redshirt

Default Re: reverse figure-4 headscissor and armbar pin/move

I used to be a big fan of this move. But if you don't get your calf all the way to the thigh, its considered a head-scissors and potentially dangerous. To avoid getting the match stopped I just grab a wrist and sit/arch back

user tags

headscissor

headscissor forum

FIGURE 4 HEADSCISSOR

reverse figure 4headscissorsreverse headscissorreverse head scissorfigure four headscissorreverse figure fourheadscissor reversereverse figure 4 headscissorheadscissors armbarfigure four pinreverse scissorsteaching wrestling arm barhigh school girls pin boys using figure four headscissorhead scissor wrestlingheadscissor contestheadscissors figure fouris the headscissor hold used in school wrestlingwrestling headscissor groups linksheadscissor forumsheadscissors forumfigure 4 arm barheadscissor wrestlingreverse figure four headscissorsfigure four reverse headscissorsheadscissor pindouble arm bar pinfig 4 headscissorarm bar headscissorsfigure 4 headscissorsfigure 4 headscissors pinreverse figure 4 headscissorsreverse headscissor forum