Discuss How do I do a chicken wing/arm bar? at the Technique & Training Questions within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I usually get the arm bar in just fine but for some reason I can't ...
    Redshirt

Default How do I do a chicken wing/arm bar?

I usually get the arm bar in just fine but for some reason I can't get enough power to turn the other guy. Do I put my arm above or below his elbow, and where do I apply pressure?

Default Re: How do I do a chicken wing/arm bar?

Get another arm bar or wrist with it, much easier to run it. Get on the side of your bar, get off your knees, on to your toes. Run it at 1:30 (like on a clock if his head was pointing at 12 o clock)

There's a lot of ways to finish; figure four the head, sit out type finish, etc. there's probably some videos on this site on bar arms. i'd check them out if i were you

user tags

how do an armbar in wrestling

chicken wing arm lock

how to do the chicken wing wrestlingarm bar with chichen winghow to do a chicken wing wrestlingchicken wing armbarhow to do a armbarhow to do a chicken winghow to do a bar arm lockhow to put someone in an armbarchicken armbarhow to perform chicken wing wrestlingProfessional wrestling chickenwing armlockin school wrestling what is a chicken winghow to do an armbarhow to get some one in a arm lock in wrestlinggirl chicken wing arm lockhow to get out of chicken winghow to get out of a chicken wingin high school wrestling can you do arm barshow to do a good chicken wing in wrestlingpowered by myBB female arm wrestlingis an arm bar the chickenwinghow to get an arm bar high schoolhow to get someone in a armbarcan you take off a chicken wing tagswrestling arm lockhow to do the chicken wing in high school wrestling videohow to chicken wing someonechicken wing someonearm locks in hs wrestlinghow do you do a armbarhow to perform chicken wing arm lockhow to get the chicken wing wrestlinghow to get a good chicken wing in wrestling