Thread: What are some of the most painful moves you know?

Default What are some of the most painful moves you know?

What are some of the most painful moves you know?

Default Re: What are some of the most painful moves you know?

splades, bana splits, armbars

If done correctly, it's the guillotine.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    agreed, I would also throw the bow and arrow in the list as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Yes. I was the test dummy for my older brother when he learned, and later perfected this. When done correctly, the bottom guy almost wants to turn over but still somehow has difficulty doing so.

Seems like any move Dave Schultz did was also the most painful.

pretty much any move dealing with throwing legs really:
    banana split
    guilitine
    reinforced half... possibly the most painful move evr just because most ppl do it wrong so they just beak u
    what my coaches call superman... best way to win by techfault u just do it, let it go, do it, let it go, and it works everytime if u get it down

I separated rib muscles looking away from and turning against a deep half against a strong opponent. Never should have gotten to that point in the first place but that was my most painful wrestling injury, acl tears included. Sounded like someone ripping open a button-down shirt, ouch.

I also popped a rib when I let a high school kid I was coaching try to turn me with a half. Still, I maintain that the guillotine is the most painful move and given the opportunity in person, I can convince anyone to agree with me.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

I also popped a rib when I let a high school kid I was coaching try to turn me with a half. Still, I maintain that the guillotine is the most painful move and given the opportunity in person, I can convince anyone to agree with me.
    Not going to take you up on that one. After I got big enough, I vowed that I wasn't going to let my brother or anyone else for that matter put me in that damn thing again. So far I have succeeded, and may it ever be so!