Thread: Prescribe me workouts!! to get back into shape

Default Prescribe me workouts!! to get back into shape

Am considering walking on to my school's D3 team next semester. But it's been 2 years since high school and I am FAT now (wrestling at 125 as a senior to walking around at 145 now).

I want to gain strength and endurance. Technique will come back with drilling.
    I know sprints are good. What else?

Default Re: Prescribe me workouts!! to get back into shape

Watch Yuri Elkaim on youtube. Im doing a lot of his workouts and its going good so far.

Default Re: Prescribe me workouts!! to get back into shape

and for more check out Yuri's Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yelkaim1

Tags for this Thread

a wrestling workout to get back in shape, back workouts wrestling, get back into shape for wrestling, get back into wrestling shape, get in wrestling shape, get me into shape, getting back in shape for wrestling, getting back in shape workouts, getting back in wrestling shape, getting back in wrestling shape workouts, getting back into shape college student workout, getting back into shape workout, getting in shape for wrestling, getting in shape for wrestling workouts, getting into wrestling shape, high school wrestling got me in shape, how can i get back into wrestling shape, how to get back in shape for wrestling, how to get back in wresling shape, how to get back in wrestling shape, how to get back into high school wrestling, how to get back into wrestling shape, how to get in shape for college wrestling, how to get in shape for high school wrestling, how to get in shape for wrestling, how to get in wrestling shape, how to get into wrestling shape fast, junk, powered by mybb exercises to get in shape fast, powered by mybb get in shape cruise, powered by mybb get in shape vacation, powered by mybb how to get in shape in a montth, powered by vbulletin back to school tips, powered by vbulletin exercises to get in shape fast, powered by vbulletin how to get in shape, powered by vbulletin in shape, powered by vbulletin shape, powered by vbulletin the shape, tips to get back into wrestling shape, walking onto a college wrestling team, want to get back in wrestling shape, ways to get in shape for wrestling, work outs wrestling shape, workout to get me back, workouts to get back into shape, workouts to get in good wrestling shape, workouts to get in shape for wrestling, workouts to get in wrestling shape, wrestling workout get in shape, wrestling workouts to get back in shape

View Tag Cloud