Discuss How to cut pounds in five days? at the Technique & Training Questions within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I need o cut 15lbs in 5 days i urrently wy 140 and need to ...
    Redshirt

Default How to cut pounds in five days?

I need o cut 15lbs in 5 days i urrently wy 140 and need to go 125. 125 is my varsity spot

Default Re: How to cut pounds in five days?

chop off your arm, but seriously 15 pounds in 5 days is not resonable at all and it'll just be all water weight and you'll be too fatigued to even put up a fight.

Default Re: How to cut pounds in five days?

i cut 11 pounds in 1 day of water weight at first just dont eat alot youll lose 5 or 6 pounds in the week and the day before the match sweat of 6 or 7 pounds and then spit all day with jolly ranchers and youll be fine
    Mental toughness is to physical as four is to one.

user tags

how to cut 15 pounds for wrestling

lose 15 pounds in 3 days wrestle

how to cut 15 pounds in 5 days

cut pounds

how to lose 15 ponds in 5 days wrestlinghow to cut 15 pounds in 4 dayshow to cuy 5 pounds in 5 days for wreslinghow to cut 5 poundshow to cut 12 lbs in 5 dayshow to cut 5 pounds in a dayhow to cut 15 lbscut 15 lbs to make weight is 5 dayslose 12 pounds in a week wrestlinghow do i cut five pounds in three dayshow can you cut 15 pounds in five dayscutting 15 pounds for wrestlingcutting 12lbs in 5 dayshow to cut 15 poundscut three pounds in one day for wrestlingHOW TO CUT 5 POUNDS IN 4 DAYShow to cut 12 pounds in a weekhow to cut pounds in daysweight cutting 20 pounds in 5 dayshow to cut 3 pounds for wrestlinghow to cut poundswrestling need to cut 6 pounds in a weekhow to cut 12 pounds in 3 dayscutting 15 lb in three days for a fighthow to lose 5 pounds in one day for wrestlingHow to cut 2 pounds for wrestling in 1 weekcutting 20 pounds for wrestlingcutting 15 poundslosing 15 pounds in a week for wrestlinghow a wrestler can lose 15 pounds in 4 dayshow to cut 12 lbs for wrestling