Thread: how do i cut 3 pounds in 3 days???

TV how do i cut 3 pounds in 3 days???

right now im 128 and i have to wrestling in the 125 weight division
    today is monday and i have until friday, my match, to loose three pounds..

how can i do this????

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Default Re: how do i cut 3 pounds in 3 days???

bro cmon.

Try to weigh IN @ 128 going into practice on Thursday. Weigh out at 126 or so...you'll flot anywhere from 1-2 before weigh ins.....and you'll be fine.
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Take a big ...you know
    Workhard friday, this is going to sound bad but if you are really worried limit you water during practice on friday. (I'm assuming this is certification)
    Cut out smartfood, cheetos, basically just trans fat.
    And nothing after dinner!

You'll be fine, three pounds is a drop in the bucket.

just weigh 128 the day before, and the night before drink 1 glass of water, eat a little food, and dont eat anything the next day and you'll be under.

Tags for this Thread

5 pounds in a day for wrestling, cut, cut 10 pounds in 3 days wrestling, cut 3 pounds 2 days, cut 3 pounds in a night, cut 3 pounds wrestling, cut 3 pund sin 2 days, cutting 3 pounds, cutting 3 pounds 2 days before a fight, cutting 3 pounds befre, cutting 3 pounds for wrestling, cutting 3 pounds in 4 days, cutting 5 pounds in 3 days, days, how can i cut six pounds for wrestling in three days, how do you cut 3 pounds in 3 days, how do you lose 4 pounds in 3 days for a wrestler, how to cut 10 pounds in 3 days for wrestling, how to cut 3 lbs for wrestling, how to cut 3 lbs in 2 days, how to cut 3 pounds 2 days, how to cut 3 pounds for wrestling, how to cut 3 pounds in 1 night, how to cut 3 pounds in 2 day, how to cut 3 pounds in 2 days, how to cut 3 pounds in 3 days, how to cut 3 pounds in one day, how to cut 3lbs in 2 days, how to cut 4 pounds for wrestling in 3 days, how to cut 4 pounds in one day, how to cut a pound a day for wrestling, how to lose 3 pound for wrestling, how to lose 3 pounds before a wrestling tournament, how to lose 3 pounds in a day, how to lose 3 pounds in a day for wrestling, how to lose 4 pounds for wrestling, how to lose 4 pounds in 3 days for wrestling, how to lose 4 pounds in 3 days wrestling, how to lose 5 pounds in 2 days for wrestling, how to lose 5 pounds in 3 days for wrestling, i have to lose 3 pounds in three days for wrestling, i have to lose 5 pounds in 3 days for wrestling, i need to cut 3 lbs for wrestling what do i do, i need to loose 3 pounds for wrestling, lose 3 lbs for wrestling, lose a pound for wrestling, need 2 cut 10 pounds in 3 day, need to lose 3 pound for wrestling, pounds, three pounds in three days

View Tag Cloud