Thread: Help! Where do I start?

Default Help! Where do I start?

I'm going into 7th. Love wrestling. Am the strongest in my grade. Will be 13 in 2 months. Am 5'7" and 155lbs and have no fat. I would like to start training, but don't know how. Are there coaches are teams for Jr Highers?

Default Re: Help! Where do I start?

probably, say where ur from and someone on the board might kno of some coaches in that area

Of course. You can always just train with your high school. Check themat.com for wrestling clubs in your area
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

you can also go to maps.google.com and do a search for your town or state and maybe even county, followed by the words wrestling camp. some camps should pop up
    ?More enduringly than any other sport, wrestling teaches self-control and pride. Some have wrestled without great skill - none have wrestled without pride.? - Dan Gable

Sounds like you have it made right now just need a good place to train. These guys have the right idea for what you need. Also now is the time its O.K. to really get into a training program so you might want to start lifting more if you want. Good luck!