Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rep Comments and I broke the Forum

Hybrid View

Default Rep Comments and I broke the Forum

What happened to being able to view who left you a reputation comment?

Also, on one of my topics "3rd Annual TWT Fantasy Football," it doesn't open up. I broke something on it.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Default Re: Rep Comments and I broke the Forum

I'll have to add the "view rep" thing to your usergroup, I just forgot when you were upgraded to a super user.

Ill look at the thread that broken

Do you need the first one open or are they both the same league?

Well, the Rep. comments stuff should be changed now... I deleted the broken thread, let me know if you need it recreated.

Jacob,

Thanks for fixing the feature that lets you see who has posted a reputation comment on you. That function now works for me.

Now, if we could only figure out a way to change my mood setting... ;-)

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by ideamark View Post
    Jacob,

Thanks for fixing the feature that lets you see who has posted a reputation comment on you. That function now works for me.

Now, if we could only figure out a way to change my mood setting... ;-)

Mark
    Have you got new messages in your private message box? If you do, the mood changing can't occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Have you got new messages in your private message box? If you do, the mood changing can't occur.
    Just checked. I haven't had a PM in over two weeks, and all have been read. The box at the top of the page isn't bright lime green, either.

Mark

Wow, I'm a super user.... I hope thats a good thing. I'm sure some people would rather call me something else that rhymes with Super "user."

Keep the old topic deleted, I redid it and don't need the old one.

Thanks!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

I am unable to change my mood as well, at least on this forum.

You must have fixed it because it is working now.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton