Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Page Navigation

Default Page Navigation

The past few times I visited (Firefox user) I cannot go back a page, w/e page I am on simply reloads. The one exception to this is when I am browsing within a thread. Anyone else having this problem?

Default Re: Page Navigation

thats a unique one. Try clearing your cache, closing the browser, and coming back.

i can go from a thread back to the subforum, but not to the home page. that is not such a bad deal. still is weird, but i used to have the same problem for ESPN's pages. That was really annoying since i could not go from an article to the homepage.

Yeah, I don't really know what the problem is, but it sounds like a pretty specific browser issue.

if i got the new firefox up do you think it would help?

Quote Originally Posted by _SL_ View Post
    if i got the new firefox up do you think it would help?
    It could, it depends what the problem ends up being.. definitely won't hurt

I've got IE and no problems except on specific pages of other websites. I have use the back arrow or right click the history arrow on IE.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

I use firefox and have never had this problem... what version are you running?

I am not sure what version it is, but when I look at it the program was installed in 2005. Because it happens on my work computer, I am going to have to bug the guy with the admin account about ungrading.