Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Buttons

Default New Buttons

Me no likey. Its hard to tell where the new posts are.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Default Re: New Buttons

My thoughts exactly.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    Me no likey. Its hard to tell where the new posts are.
    Mikey likes it. Case closed.

This site is like water, constantly changing. Bruce Lee would be a fan, and that's good enough for me.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

haha, I sat here for about 30 seconds trying to remember what buttons I changed... which ones did you guys like the best? little neon green/grey, the blue/orange folders

Theyll just keep changing around, but if you don't like one I wont make you suffer through it too long.. lol

On the bright side, I can now point out the feature that shows you all new posts... click the link in the text nav bar (which Im sure you've seen) that says "X Posts in X Thread" and you wouldn't have to go through each forum

I like the neon green and grey ones. Its easier to decipher which forums have new topics.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Okay, that must be why we keep encountering the notice the site is inaccessible due to maintenance.

Heck with the buttons. Just keep the topics with new posts highlighted which it does not seem to do 100% of the time anymore.

Dang, here comes another site interruption for maintenance.

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    Okay, that must be why we keep encountering the notice the site is inaccessible due to maintenance.

Heck with the buttons. Just keep the topics with new posts highlighted which it does not seem to do 100% of the time anymore.

Dang, here comes another site interruption for maintenance.

Old man blabbing to himself.