Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Embedded PDFs

Default Embedded PDFs

Whenever I open a thread with an embedded PDF, it weaks havoc on my computer. Firefox either crashes or slows to a point where it may as well crash, and I need to restart it. Am I the only one?

Default Re: Embedded PDFs

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    Whenever I open a thread with an embedded PDF, it weaks havoc on my computer. Firefox either crashes or slows to a point where it may as well crash, and I need to restart it. Am I the only one?
    Ill change it so it just posts the link.. I thought I did that already

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Ill change it so it just posts the link.. I thought I did that already
    Thanks!

I also have a problem trying to open a picture in anybody's album including mine. I get an "unable to open"and have to kill my session and come back in.

It reads

Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site

HTTP:\\Blah blah blah.............................................. ....................

OK

When you hit ok it locks you out and you have to quit the session.

First problem: You are using Internet Explorer
    Solution: Upgrade to Firefox http://www.mozilla.com

Problem solved
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

ill check into this..

you might have the old page structure still in cache... try clearing your your browsers private data.

Quote Originally Posted by shopping View Post
    I also have a problem trying to open a picture in anybody's album including mine. I get an "unable to open"and have to kill my session and come back in.

It reads

Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site

HTTP:\Blah blah blah.............................................. ....................

OK

When you hit ok it locks you out and you have to quit the session.

Send all that cache to me!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    ill check into this..

you might have the old page structure still in cache... try clearing your your browsers private data.
    Work computer.... how the hell do I do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    Send all that cache to me!
    *crickets*

Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference