Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyone, Meet Milton

Default Re: Everyone, Meet Milton

Ok, I'm certainly not trying to be a dick about this, but is there a way that the Milton posts can go, not in the actual forum persay, but in the part above the forum where the fantasy wrestling stuff was, or the "sticky" posts are?

If this doesn't bother anyone else, then I don't care, but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

Keep up the good work,

Mike
    Last edited by architeuthis; 06-18-2008 at 10:17 AM. Reason: we do call it "sticky" sweet
    "It is the difference between humble and hubris that distinguishes their positions." -TLV

He will be more accurate in the future and the multi-posting was a one-time "catching up". Just like everything else, we will see how it goes, but it should not post more than 1-2 articles a day now in each forum.

I replied on your wall, before I read this response. this is sort of what I was afraid of. Like if the Hawkeyes win the title again. There may be 2 pages worth of Milton posts. Good thing that won't happen again.

I reread my post too and wow, did I sound confrontational. It apparently has been one of those days. Sorry.
    "It is the difference between humble and hubris that distinguishes their positions." -TLV

haha, I didn't take it as confrontational at all, I actually expected it to get brought up earlier.

The news doesn't come from each school's site so there shouldn't be a disproportionate amount of news from any one school.

I really like Milton. I feel more in-the-know about wrestling than I ever have now that he is keeping me informed.

Will Milton be able to challenge Big in terms of number of posts? I think only a machine will be able to defeat him.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    Will Milton be able to challenge Big in terms of number of posts? I think only a machine will be able to defeat him.
    The computer couldn't even beat the Russian at Chess, I don't think it has a chance against Big's posting...

plus Milton has the disadvantage of posting truth..

This is my new favorite sport, Big vs. The robot.

Me thinks Milty may have a short in his chip.