Thread: Ordering Wrestling Shoes?

Default Ordering Wrestling Shoes?

I ordered a pair of wreslting shoes and am not sure exactly how this site works? Can I excpect my shoes in a timely fashion? The site gives no contact information or nothing.....Can someone help?

Default Re: Ordering Wrestling Shoes?

Welcome to the community! TheWrestlingTalk ships through a distributor in New York. You can expect to see an order shipped within 24 business hours and to arrive within 7 business days from that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Welcome to the community! TheWrestlingTalk ships through a distributor in New York. You can expect to see an order shipped within 24 business hours and to arrive within 7 business days from that point.
    Is there any contact information? Im so confused.......my order has said pending since 2 days ago Sunday (June 1st) ......I ordered a three day delivery and I am yet to hear anything....The email confirmation did not come with a tracking number or anything.....I feel like I am being scammed

Well, you aren't. (it'd be tough to scam people while running a social network focused around talking to each other..)

Cal our distribution center: 1.866.595.1891 They'd be happy to tell you where your order is.