Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testing the mobile device theme/posting

Default Testing the mobile device theme/posting

Blackberrys and other mobile devices with a square screen have a unique theme.

I also set one up for iphones, but it hasn't been tested yet. So if youve got one, head to twt on it and let me know.

Then go get yourself a blackberry j/k

Posted via Mobile Device

Default Re: Testing the mobile device theme/posting

How do I set it up? I have a Treo, and I have had a hard time logging on with it ever since the latest round of updates. It just takes too long for the page to load and it gets hung up, even when I'm in the "fast" mode and not loading images and stuff.

I just tried accessing it, but I don't see where I select the mobile theme. I mean, I see it here on my computer, but not when I log on with my phone.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    How do I set it up? I have a Treo, and I have had a hard time logging on with it ever since the latest round of updates. It just takes too long for the page to load and it gets hung up, even when I'm in the "fast" mode and not loading images and stuff.

I just tried accessing it, but I don't see where I select the mobile theme. I mean, I see it here on my computer, but not when I log on with my phone.
    It should auto select the theme for you.. What model # do you have?

700P

Am I supposed to see any sort of layout, etc, or just plain text smushed together?

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

700P

Am I supposed to see any sort of layout, etc, or just plain text smushed together?
    There is no layout for the phones like yours and mine... but it should be separated by decent looking spacing.

I tested on a couple old treos, 3 different blackberries.. (all 5 should view the pages the same) but maybe something changed on the treo's page processing in the last year or two... Ill have to check it out more.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    There is no layout for the phones like yours and mine... but it should be separated by decent looking spacing.

I tested on a couple old treos, 3 different blackberries.. (all 5 should view the pages the same) but maybe something changed on the treo's page processing in the last year or two... Ill have to check it out more.

Oh well. On mine it looks the same as it always has. No biggie. I plan to get an iPhone after the Super 32 this year. (if I can hold out that long).

I have been on with my iPhone since they launched. Which Blackberry do you want me to test with? I have two plus a treo centro and a few others.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Oh well. On mine it looks the same as it always has. No biggie. I plan to get an iPhone after the Super 32 this year. (if I can hold out that long).
    Wait on the iPhone the 3G version is due out this fall.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    I have been on with my iPhone since they launched. Which Blackberry do you want me to test with? I have two plus a treo centro and a few others.
    Any of them that people still use.