Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Testing the mobile device theme/posting

Default Re: Testing the mobile device theme/posting

I have an 8700c and an 8120 (prototype). I will test them tomorrow when I'm at the office I have about twenty plus phones and PDA's at my disposal.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Wait on the iPhone the 3G version is due out this fall.
    ok thanks. I'm getting aggravated with my Treo though. Going to the Verizon place tomorrow. I'm going to say "well, you see, Schlottke set up this mobile thing for this wrestling forum site and, see, it just doesn't seem to work right on this phone"

ha ha. Oh yeah, that plus the fact that lately, every time I try to check my email on it, it powers off. WTF.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    I have an 8700c and an 8120 (prototype). I will test them tomorrow when I'm at the office I have about twenty plus phones and PDA's at my disposal.
    Yeah, it actually runs pretty well on mine, I think I'll color code parts to make it easier to navigate.

Schlottke, I'm getting a proxy authentication required for NTLMtest.
    I put in my user name and password but, it keeps coming back to the same screen on my Blackberry.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

I got it working on my Treo. The text is still all smushed together without spacing, but it's workable. I made a post last night and noticed that it puts the "mobile device" signature in. So that was my clue that it worked
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Potsing from my Sprint Mogul with Windows Mobile 6.1 and the stock IE browser. All looks good, stripped down and speedy...

Ive got some work to do

Posted via Mobile Device

testing on my ipaq