Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Signatures

Videos Signatures

I'm not a big fan of how they run into the posts now. You can't really decipher between the comment and signature.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

So make it bold and italic and orange.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

or put some dashes at the top of your sig then a few line breaks
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

or you could just b*tch and moan, which we know is what you really want to do anyway
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    or you could just b*tch and moan, which we know is what you really want to do anyway
    I'll do what I do best!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Just testing some things out... Ill test some more.

What are we your guinea pigs or something?

haha, not at all... you just never know what one community will like, and another wont. What do you think of the blue bar? Not much different than the original with a bit of color.

Champ,

You are concerned about signatures?
    What is up with the Arcade pictures under your name. 1 of your post's fills my 21" screen.Very annoying to say the least

How do you like it?