Thread: Rate Your Favorite Arcade Games

Default Rate Your Favorite Arcade Games

If you had to pick a top ten list of your 10 favorite games, which ones would they be?

On top of this list, we also need people's feedback on whether or not they want the arcade games on the left. Several people have a gigantic number of victories, so I wanted to know how everyone feels about it...

We need feedback so we can make an educated decision as to which games stay, which definitely need to go (some of the Japanese games with foreign text probably fit into this category)

do you mean in general, or from the ones on this forum?

the ones on the forum, and if you would like me to track down others.

i like the original collection more than the new ones, so all the OGs should stay except Mario (can't score).

i also think tied scores for #1 should not bring down your ranking -- a few games are beatable and everyone maxed out the score but not everyone has the same #1 rank.

Games where you can't read the directions in english should go. Do they have the pop. games for xbox arcade available? I am thinking zuma (sp), geometry wars, etc.

geometry wars would be sick- but you would probably want to use a controller.... What is your HS on that? I hit 2.2 million

Try getting some games from this board.

http://www.kpcnews.com/forums/arcade.php?

I like the word games personally.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

you are better than me, i just got a bit over a mil. I guess if you learn the patterns you can go on forever and max out, i obviously did not.

yeah, Ive never learned it either- some people on the xbox live arcade have like 30 million- 200k is a good score, really.