View Poll Results: Which would you prefer?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • T-Shirts

14 73.68%
  • Sweatshirts

7 36.84%
  • Stocking Hats

3 15.79%
  • Long Sleeve T-Shirts

9 47.37%
  • Shorts

5 26.32%
  • Coffee Mugs

3 15.79%
  • Baseball Caps

3 15.79%
  • Mousepads

0 0%
  • Blankets

1 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TWT Apparel

Default TWT Apparel

I haven't made an order for the TWT apparel yet, and I wanted to get some idea of what you'd like to see.

Poll attached. Multiple Answers are accepted.

Default Re: TWT Apparel

If you have design Ideas, let me know... I'm not a big t-shirt designer.. lol

Olympic Champ

I don't see anything wrong with the little caption in the upper left hand corner of the screen, showing two wrestlers and the words "wrestling talk".
    Then there was the infamous truck siting with TWT emblazoned on its sides. Third, it's come to my attention that we have at least one legit t-shirt designer on this forum, name of Ms. Stardust. Perhaps you could appeal to her directly for ideas.

Danielle put a lot of work into the logo we have here on the site, I think it should be incorporated into any apparel that you might get.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Danielle put a lot of work into the logo we have here on the site, I think it should be incorporated into any apparel that you might get.
    Was planning on doing vintage t-shirts with the logo on the chest to the left, slightly washed out.

sounds good. Are you going to have them somewhere like Cafe Press where people can order it on whatever type of shirt, etc, they want?

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    sounds good. Are you going to have them somewhere like Cafe Press where people can order it on whatever type of shirt, etc, they want?
    I think we will have a screen printer I know print and ship them for us, as I don't expect demand to be extremely high.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    I don't expect demand to be extremely high.
    I don't either, which is why I thought cafe press or something like that might be a good option. Doesn't matter to me, I probably won't order one since I'm trying to weed through the bajillion t-shirts I already have to cut back.

How and when can t-shirts be ordered?