Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arcade?

Default Arcade?

Keeps saying:

The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup.

What gives???

I gotta play Tetris at some point today!!!

I have no idea how you would have gotten into the one user group that didn't allow them- COPPA members. Should be fine now.

I don't belong to any user groups. what happened?

You are a member of the same group everyone else is. I tested it with a Registered User account, and everything works fine. If you want me to test your individual account, PM me your password and I will see if by some crazy fluke it is the software just hating on you.

no worries the games work fine now. I got my Tetris fix.

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

I played Tetris a few times to try it out, and my scores don't appear on the high scores list. Do I need to do anything special to get my scores to be kept? I'm just interested because I fully plan on pwning the Tetris high scores list.

Everything should work just fine... just wait after the game is over and it should transfer you to submit the score.... Also, make sure that you are "Remember Me'd" when logged in so that you don't get logged out while you're in the middle of a 5 hour game of tetris.

Quote Originally Posted by homerdindon View Post
    I played Tetris a few times to try it out, and my scores don't appear on the high scores list. Do I need to do anything special to get my scores to be kept? I'm just interested because I fully plan on pwning the Tetris high scores list.
    Good luck son, you'll need it!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

Trying to get used to the keys. Your score it obviously good, but I think I can beat it with some practice.
    Last edited by homerdindon; 04-26-2007 at 01:49 PM.