Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massive Booting

Not a big deal. I think the issues are resolved now on the booting/cookies being dropped. Should be nice to get everything cleared up and perfect in the next couple days.

Good that the computer science degree can actually be put to good use... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Not a big deal. I think the issues are resolved now on the booting/cookies being dropped. Should be nice to get everything cleared up and perfect in the next couple days.

i am not as quick as i used to be schlottke but i am pretty sure that is not how you spell administraightor
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

although now that I am looking at it, it appears that you did that on purpose...

i think i just been pwned?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    i am not as quick as i used to be schlottke but i am pretty sure that is not how you spell administraightor
    Haha, do you think that is serious?

Homer spells it like that while applying for a position in one of the episodes.

"Safety Administraightor"

Anyway.... is everything running swimmingly for you now?
    Last edited by Schlottke; 04-21-2007 at 11:03 PM.