Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B*d Langu*ge

Default B*d Langu*ge

Today in my Alec Baldwin post, I used that word that can mean a female dog or an annoying female human, and it was ***ed out. I've got no problem with that, but since I've seen worse language here, I'm just wondering if this is a new feature of the forum . . . and if posts about Mike Zadick will look funny like they did on that other forum.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Zadick wouldn't be ex-ed out... I added the content for the vulgarity filter, just didn't spend a bunch of time coming up with a ton of vulgar words- figured I'd block them as they were misused....

Just kidding about Zadick - that was pretty ridiculous on themat.com. From what I've seen so far, with a few exceptions, people are pretty responisible over here. Still, if we start getting younger kids or parents of wrestlers, our our PG rating will serve us well.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

is mangina vulgar?

I guess i will find out...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Just kidding about Zadick - that was pretty ridiculous on themat.com. From what I've seen so far, with a few exceptions, people are pretty responisible over here. Still, if we start getting younger kids or parents of wrestlers, our our PG rating will serve us well.

Yeah, I've been really impressed with the way everyone treats each other here for the most part- will be a lot of fun to watch the community grow.

What does the icon 'report post" mean?
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

If you see a post that "OFFENDS" you, click that icon and it'll send an e-mail to me, and/or Schlottke and we'll check it out.

Olympic Champ

Dang it Jensen! I was going to report your last post, but report site had "rules". That is just no fun at all!

Yeah, that'd be novel. I'd have to ban myself...