Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: My "Probation"/Moderators

Resident Geneyus
    Intersection of Headlock and Lateral Drop

Default Re: My "Probation"/Moderators

I think the difference here is he is vaforlovers is a regular poster - you have a perceived "responsibilty" as a "moderator" to be above some of this crap. As Spider-Man (or Spider might say) - with great power comes great responsibility.
    Those of you who think you know it all really annoy those of us who actually do ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    We don't have any ''suzie shagwell" in our member base so I can only assume you had this argument at themat.com & it continued here.

Let's just let it go this time and if he (or anyone else) uses rude language outside of the MMA forum report the post to be handled.
    Yes the whole thing took place at themat (of course he left out his personal attacks) thast why i am surprised to see it make its way to this forum.

I was willing to let it go and still am from this point forward. I even told him i was kidding and that i didnt have the power to do anything to him. I come back a few hours later i see he is still mocking me.

I just want it to end and stop having posters attack me just because they are not a mod and i am.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Yes the whole thing took place at themat (of course he left out his personal attacks) thast why i am surprised to see it make its way to this forum.

I was willing to let it go and still am from this point forward. I even told him i was kidding and that i didnt have the power to do anything to him. I come back a few hours later i see he is still mocking me.

I just want it to end and stop having posters attack me just because they are not a mod and i am.
    OK. I am glad to see we're all ready to clear it up!

I'll give it a rest on this thread because it's between me and pj.
    PJ, check your PM, I'm ready for insight.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Probably since you used your status as a moderator over here.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Yes and even though nothing actually happened to him he still made the thread. He could have easily sent a pm to jensens or schottke and the situation would have been resolved much quicker as they would have told him that probation does not exist and i dont have the power to ban someone.

Lets not kid ourselves here vaisforlovers wanted to try to put me on blast in hopes that i would get yelled at and that i would be apologetic to him. I told him i wasnt serious about the probation yet he wont drop it.

Now we have others make crazy analogies of police officers threatening and intimidating innocent victims.

He did succeed in making a big scene but he did not succeed in getting me upset like i got him upset. He ran around insulting people but when it got turned on him he could not handle it.

lol, hey schlottke maybe you should have sent that pm to your moderator and not me...look who is keeping it going, lol.

Thread doesn't seem to have much to do now other than devolve into pointless arguing. So with that being the case I'm going to go ahead and lock it.

Anyone else has any questions or comments about what went down in here feel free to pm them to me.