Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My "Probation"/Moderators

Default Re: My "Probation"/Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    yes and that was the first thing i disagreed with you on and you disagreed with me pretty emphatically even saying my logic was idiotic.

the stuff about me putting you on probation was definitely a joke. go on the adolf thread or the mma forum to see some of my banter with adolf or claudale and you will get a better idea of my style.

i am sorry for getting you so upset though.

Ok, so with that being our only interaction, you can see how i wouldn't think it would be time for tomfoolery, balleyhoo or other shenanigans between you and I.

And i can see you maybe joking about the probation, but i'm not sure about the whole " i have my eye on you. You have shown a complete lack of knowledge or misunderstanding of sports." being a joke.

Maybe i'll understand your "style" more as time passes, but as of right now you just confused the crap out of me. But since I'm not an MMA fan and have never been on that board it may take me time to understand your idiosyncrasies

Well you are more than welcome to come to the mma forum even though it has been a little slow lately. I will not pick on you anymore until you get to know my "style" better.

I actually saw the comment during one of my occasional skims over at TheMat.

I had assumed that pjersey was joking and even if he wasn't as others have said his "powers" don't extend beyond the MMA board.

Regardless glad to see that it seems to have been hammered out that he in fact was joking.

I, too would like to report PJersey, he is mean to me too, please make him stop.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    I, too would like to report PJersey, he is mean to me too, please make him stop.
    Can we change my title to "mod bully supreme"??

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    He wasn't joking around. I don't know this dude at all. He has been the furthest thing for amicable towards me in any thread. Apparently he holds a grudge if you disagree with him. My posts are generally opinionated(the point of these silly boards) and caustic, but never vulgar or demeaning towards others. Here is what I said on themat:

If you think any top 5 wrestler in the world will get turned with that move you are insane.

http://www.thematforums.com/myforum/...889&forum_id=2

If you want a respectable site you probably shouldn't let any mma fan with a pc be a moderator.
    I have no direct knowledge of the situation as I do not visit themat.com, but from what I'm told, you put down a girl who was merely trying to share her insight with the rest of the board. You actually called her insane if the post you listed is directed to her. We have to have manners unless we want these discussions to spiral into a "cess pool". Perhaps she ran and complained about you too, (she is a girl). So now we have her complaining and you getting threatened, you complaining and P Jersey probably is going to be spoken with, where does it end? How about leave the girl alone, make a thread over there and apologize to her and see what happens. Try being the bigger person for once.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by wrastler118 View Post
    I see the moderation disease has started to infect other forums. Not good.
    So last night your spamming me to contribute to another wrestling site that I am already a member of and now tonight your making a subtle jab at me and this board.

My advice to you is do your research before you start spamming for another site.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    I have no direct knowledge of the situation as I do not visit themat.com, but from what I'm told, you put down a girl who was merely trying to share her insight with the rest of the board. You actually called her insane if the post you listed is directed to her. We have to have manners unless we want these discussions to spiral into a "cess pool". Perhaps she ran and complained about you too, (she is a girl). So now we have her complaining and you getting threatened, you complaining and P Jersey probably is going to be spoken with, where does it end? How about leave the girl alone, make a thread over there and apologize to her and see what happens. Try being the bigger person for once.
    Sounds like PJ, picking on a poor defenseless girl like that.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Yes, women are defenseless by mere virtue of their owning a vagina.