Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP- Schlottke

Resident Geneyus
    Intersection of Headlock and Lateral Drop

Default HELP- Schlottke

I have been having the same issues with trying to post and having to log in and then having it thank me for logging in ... and then back to the log in page? It seems to be intermitent but more not working than working.
    Those of you who think you know it all really annoy those of us who actually do ;)

Resident Geneyus

By the way the problem happened again between my am I back? post and the Help post. At times I've been shut out all together. I even sent JensenS an e-mail to forward to you as I was completely unable to access the site.
    Those of you who think you know it all really annoy those of us who actually do ;)

Are you on a work computer?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Olympic Champ

It has happened to me as well numerous times. What seems to happen is sometimes the system logs you off but your name is still visible on there. Until your name disappears, you can't log on.

Resident Geneyus

It just happened again only now I can get back on by re-logging in. Many times when I hit reply I get sent to log in again? I am not at a work computer. I (normally) don't post from work.

Resident Geneyus

It keeps doing that to me sending me to log-in page ... thanking me for logging in .... then back to log in page. I have to completely close out of it to get back in and then it still doesn't always work???? I have no idea what is going on?

Try going to Tools->Internet Options and then Delete Cookies and Delete Files. You may have a corrupted cookie.

P.S. Don't worry Big, they aren't edible cookies.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Resident Geneyus

NOW this is serious - I CAN'T get into the arcade!!!!!!!

Resident Geneyus

Cleared out cookies.... no go.....