Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Access via Tapatalk

Hybrid View

Default Access via Tapatalk

Yesterday until now I can't access the site via Tapatalk. Rcv error saying the site is temporarily closed.

Are you temporarily offline with Tapatalk or is there another issue?

Any suggestions?

Default Re: Access via Tapatalk

We haven't changed anything on our end. Let me know if the problem persists and I will look into it.

Still reports: 'Forum Error The forum you are visiting is temporarily closed, please try again later.'

It's working just fine with another forum I visit. To be honest I get this error fairly frequently here but it usually corrects itself after a few attempts. This time its being a booger. I've even bounced my phone with no result.

Just an update, still unable to connect. I'm not experiencing any problem connecting to the other three site I use with Tapatalk. Is anyone using the iPhone version of Tapatalk able to connect?

Good morning. The site continues to still be unavailable through Tapatalk. I believe I sent you a pm a week ago but never rcv'd a reply. Perhaps I addressed it wrong or was otherwise undelivered. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, deleted and reinstalled Thewrestlingtalk link within Tapatalk. The app works on the other sites I visit but displays the error message below. Any suggestions? I take it that I am only one experiencing this issue?

Forum Error
    The forum you are visiting is temporarily closed, please try again later.

we will get to this at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    we will get to this at some point in the future.
    Good morning, any idea when Tapatalk will be functional again? And do you mind sharing what the problem is? Maybe Tapatalk isn't as friendly to use from an admin point of view? It's certainly quick and easy from this user's pov. Thanks.

It will be back but its not far enough up the list to be ready for NCAAs.

Thanks