Thread: Monday PM

Default Monday PM

We are fixing this issue
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. To avoid this message, please register or login:
    Username Password Remember Me

An error has occurred.

What was up last night ? When I finally got in I counted less than 50 members total on the site with 36 on the College forum and some 200+ guests somewhere. We weren't even close to the numbers for the NCAA.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Default Re: Monday PM

Yeah, I got that too, several times throughout the night. I also got it over the weekend, but I can't remember if it was Friday or Saturday evening.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

I was doing some work on another site on the server that caused the CPU to spike (which then gives that message.)

If you get it for an extended period of time you can always email me and I will check out the server load.

The fact that we haven't shut guest views way, way down like we did in March last year helped contribute to it too.

There shouldn't be any more issues with the server after about 3pm when importing is finished.

been tinkering again huh.

Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

yep. It should be completely finished in about 45 minutes and the off-and-on lag will stop. It takes about 4 hours for the import of the 55k products to finish and the guy screwed up about 5 times... (about because he tested on half 2-3) I wanted him to work at 3am, but he wanted more to do that.. lol

Even with the lag that you experienced yesterday traffic hit 7,500 which is only smaller than about 6 days total in the last year and a half the site has been running on this server.

Plus we released the Diet & Training System so give me a break

PTL! I had assumed I had been banned from this group, too. Even after logging in, I was unable to get any further than the homepage.

Mark