Thread: Keep getting logged off.

Default Keep getting logged off.

Lately when I hit the "New Posts" button I get a message saying our servers are too busy and asking me to log in.

I don't think that I've ever logged out and when I hit refresh or click on my TWT bookmark it takes me to my user CP like normal. Is this an issue with my computer, account, or are the powers that be tinkering?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Default Re: Keep getting logged off.

[MENTION=2]Schlottke[/MENTION]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wrestling talk error.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	2703I finally took a screen shot of the error message I'm getting. I can chat but not browse any of the forums or my usercp. It's like TWT purgatory. . .
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

How often are you experiencing this and at what times? We have a server load limit set pretty low right now so I will extend it.

It's on so that the server should never actually crash.. just lock people out until the load dies down.. but we can push her a little bit more now that the season is going.

If it doesn't get better after today, let me know.

and [MENTION=832]Snackem[/MENTION] thanks for using the mention feature.. makes it way easier to get stuff done fast.

[MENTION=2]Schlottke[/MENTION] hasn't happened yet today. I'll be away from my computer until Sunday afternoon or Monday. I'll let you know if it becomes an issue again but if you don't hear any more complaints from me consider the issue resolved.

Thanks a bunch.

I had to put a threshold back on because it crashed the SQL database. I doubled the threshold though so it should be a lot more rare.