Thread: Have a Website or Forum Handle? Make some $$$

Default Have a Website or Forum Handle? Make some $$$

The MatFish.com affiliate program is managed by JDSign Internet Marketing (My marketing company.) I will be handling all of the promotion and support for the program and will be sharing tips with affiliates on how to use various methods of marketing to profit from MatFish and other affiliate programs.

The techniques I will teach will be in a password protected, "Active Affiliates Only" section to provide anyone serious about promoting MatFish.com with a specialized forum to learn to earn more.

So, Why Join? - or, just Sign Up Now!

• At 10% commission we provide the highest payouts in the wrestling industry.
    • Our affiliate program is professionally managed by an independent staff dedicated only to our affiliates. (JDSign Staffer, TBD)
    • Fast monthly payments - Sent out on the 7th of each month. Roughly two weeks before our competition.
    • Real Time Order Tracking
    • Dedicated personal account manager (Me!)
    • 30 Day Return to purchase window and our competition offers just five days!

How Do I Profit? - or, just Sign Up Now

If you do not run a heavily trafficked State or National level wrestling site, the easiest way to profit off the MatFish Affiliate Program is to use word of mouth at your favorite forum, club, school, or league.

1. Promote your link on Brackets, Flyers, Camp & Tournament Brochures and profit from the printing you're already doing!
    2. Promote your link on your team site as your team's sponsor. Prominently displaying one of the selected advertisements on your website as a sponsor also heavily increases your potential. (If your JV & Varsity teams purchase shoes [24x$75] and headgear [24x$30] you receive a MatFish sponsorship of $250!)

Have a forum handle?
    Add your affiliate link in your forum signature on various wrestling boards. It can become a common practice of other members to purchase items through your links as a "Thank You" for quality posts, information gathering, or just to be friendly.

Have a team website?
    If just your high school team (28 Varsity/JV Wrestlers) purchases shoes and headgear through MatFish you will profit more than enough to cover your awards ceremony!

Have a large state/national website?
    We will help create custom advertisements to fit your design, grant you access to our API for product integration, and boost your commission rates when you reach sales goals!

Ready To Go? Sign Up Now.

Questions? Ask Here!
    Last edited by Schlottke; 04-30-2010 at 09:15 PM.