Thread: Newest posts don't bump topics

Default Newest posts don't bump topics

Do I need to toggle an option here?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Default Re: Newest posts don't bump topics

I'm working on the easiest way to manage the posts. The new posts do "bump", however, if they have been rated (# next to the green thumb) those results currently are above the newest posts.. They only hold their position higher for a set # of days at this time, I expect to remove the thread bumping based on votes, but if enough people find it useful, we can keep it.

Personally, I'd prefer it back to the old way. Popular thread topics always manage to find their way to the top. The way its set up now is weird, at least in my opinion. But, if its favored by the majority it can be kept.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I'd prefer the old way as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    I'd prefer the old way as well.
    Me, too. Most recent at the top.

"Bump"
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

"bumpski"

I think we are getting too many bells and whistles here. Simplicity goes a long way!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

I've made mention of this to Schlottke and I'm sure he'll get around to it, I don't know what he did, or else I would look to undo it myself.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Module is gone