Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: avatars

Default avatars

Heeeeeyyyy Schlottkeeeee!! A while back ,you had increased the size of avatars, for people in the different "levels" or whatever. I recently changed my avatar but my max size had gotten smaller. Is it now the same for everyone or do you just need to make those adjustments again? It's kinda hard to see the trophies now
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Default Re: avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Heeeeeyyyy Schlottkeeeee!! A while back ,you had increased the size of avatars, for people in the different "levels" or whatever. I recently changed my avatar but my max size had gotten smaller. Is it now the same for everyone or do you just need to make those adjustments again? It's kinda hard to see the trophies now

Ill make them bigger for everyone.. one second..

hey it's not a high priority or anything, I was just curious.. but thanks you rule!

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

eh, doesn't seem to be working...

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    eh, doesn't seem to be working...
    Ah... I didn't do it for moderators and that is your primary usergroup... one second..

you're just picking on me...

haha, no Im not.. if it isn't working now (ive got all of the usergroups switched to 200x200) something is broken.... not all that surprising knowing my track record for breaking things on this board. :P