Thread: Enhanced Stats and a Digg Button and more updates!

Default Enhanced Stats and a Digg Button and more updates!

I added a Digg.com submission button to each thread started, this enables you to support TheWrestlingTalk by posting it to Digg and voting for it. (You must have a digg.com account to post)

The second update is the enhanced stats you may have noticed on the bottom of the front page. It allows us to track and display additional statistics about the forum to you.

Check out MyWrestlingTalk Profile to learn more about the enhancements.
    Last edited by Schlottke; 07-31-2007 at 11:09 AM.

Default Re: Enhanced Stats and a Digg Button!

Default Check first post from forum index

You can now click the + sign next to the title of the forum.

Default More Information in PostBit (User Information Next to Your Post)

Any information you now add to your user profile available here: http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/usercp.php are displayed in your user informational next to your post.

This includes your favorite move, school, etc.

Default Re: Enhanced Stats and a Digg Button and more updates!

I am not online as much as most people but want to compliment you on what you are doing. The added statistics are interesting and I like the option of using the "+" to read the leading post of a thread. While I may not use many of the features you take the time to code for, I do appreciate your efforts. In my view that effort translates directly into "caring" about that which you work on to make this site an enjoyable experience for everyone. Thank you from this part-timer!

Default Re: Enhanced Stats and a Digg Button and more updates!

I just hope someone uses some of them... the more we add, the more likelihood of that happening. Really though, thanks for the compliment, and we look forward to making your user experience even better.

If there is anything else you guys can think of, let me know.
    Last edited by Schlottke; 07-31-2007 at 11:11 AM.