Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slooooooooooow Evening

Default Slooooooooooow Evening

6:30 PM - slow to open threads, slow for responses to post. All forums.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Default Re: Slooooooooooow Evening

Try getting a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    Try getting a life.
    Like yours ?

http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/non-...ast-night.html
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Yeah I got wasted a pissed myself, it was a freaking bachelor party.

You have 7,000 posts over here and another 15,000 on the other site. God only knows how many other forums you waste your life on. Loser.

now now, boys...

In all fairness, Schlottke did ask us to report whenever we noticed the system seemed to be slow...
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

No, no, he's a little edgy. You would be to if you'd lost all self control and peed your pants in front of your friends. I'm sure the lack of ability has generated some deep rooted self doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    No, no, he's a little edgy. You would be to if you'd lost all self control and peed your pants in front of your friends. I'm sure the lack of ability has generated some deep rooted self doubt.

Yeah I cared so much that I took a picture of it and posted it on the internet. Just another funny story.

You're telling me that nothing like this has ever happened to you before? I would think that crazy shit would happen all the time to fat hermits.

IF I did, and I have never lost it despite many a night with lack of control on the ingestion, I wouldn't be taking a self-deprecating position with a lame attempt to slough it off with you think to be a funny event. Take a hard look bud, self deprecation is symptom of far more serious issues.

Hyphothesize all you want with your psycho babble nonsense. But take a hard look bud, numbers don't lie. You are addicted to the internet. It's a very sad situation for you and your family. PUSH AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD RYOU