Discuss How do you get rid of the country flag? at the Site Suggestions, Feedback, & Support within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Say, how do you get rid of the country flag from your profile if you ...

Electric!! How do you get rid of the country flag?

Say, how do you get rid of the country flag from your profile if you don't want it anymore? I added one to my profile, and I'm thinking of getting rid of it. I see options for other countries when I try to customize my profile, but not an option for no flag at all or a blank space where I can get rid of the country flag.

Blog Entries

Default Re: How do you get rid of the country flag?

that is not an option at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    that is not an option at the moment.
    nor should it ever be.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

By the way, I wasn't being unpatriotic by asking the question. It just seemed odd that there would be no option for deleting the country flag if a person wanted to have no flag on their profile.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I can manually do it if you don't want it, but I just never put a blank in when we put it up there.

user tags

how to get rid of flag on tumblr

how do you get rid

how do you get rid of a flag

how to get rid of the soccer ball on tumblr

how do you get rid of the flag on tumblr

how to get rid of the flag on tumblr

get rid of flag on tumblr

how to put football flag tumblrhow to get rid of tumblr fifa flaghow to take off tumblr fifa flag iconget rid soccer ball tumblrhow to get rid of soccer ball on tumblrhow to get rid of soccer flag on tumblrtumblr how to get rid of flagget rid of flags on tumblrhow do you get rid of a frayed flaghow do you get rid of the soccor flag icon in tumblrget rid of tumblr flaggetting rid of flag counter tumblrhow to get rid of soccer ball on my tumblr avatarhow to get rid of the little flag in tiniermehow to get rid of the soccer ball in tumblrhow do you get rid of soccer flag tumblrhow do i get rid of flag on tumblrhow to get a soccerball on tumblrget rid of soccer thing ontumblrwhat do you do to get rid of a flaghow does one get rid of israeli flaghow to get soccer ball tumblrgetting rid of the flag on tumblrhow to get rid of soccer icon on tumblrwhere do you get the soccer ball on tumblrthe flag on tumblr how to take it offget rid of soccer tumblrhow to take it off the country flag on tumblr