Thread: Churchill hopefully gone

Default Churchill hopefully gone

THe President of Cu has recommended that Ward Churchill be fired for his "repeated and deliberate academic deception". This is reported by the Denver Post.

This has been a long time coming this guy is a complete fraud and has some serious anti-american propoganda happening in his class. He is not trying to educate so people can formulate their own opinion but trying to force feed his radical anti-american hate speech to his students.

Olympic Champ

Default Re: Churchill hopefully gone

So, was Churchill's error academic deception or in espousing "anti-American propaganda". These are not one in the same.

Goes to show, witch hunts are still alive and well in America. Ugly, did you ever have a class with him? If not, how do you know what he's doing in his classroom? Taking it on faith from Caplis and Silverman? From Peter Boyles? From Mike Rosen? (all talk radio programs in Denver area).

Olympic Champ

As I noted on another thread, Ron Paul, is making the same claim as Churchill (whose theme in his essay was "the chickens are coming home to roost").

http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=650

Distinguish their arguments.

No I never had his class but I do know some people who have and they confirm my statement. I dont personaly believe that he is being removed strictly because of his academic deception as they call it. With all the investigations into his life finding out about the fraudulant paintings and his fraudulant claim about his Native American ancestory coupled with his statements about the United States this does not surprise me and I am glad he is gone (maybe). If this was a conservative professor and he was saying the reverse of what Churchill was saying he would have been thrown out on his ear. The ACLU would have taken up the cause so fast and CU would have been in law suites until the guy was gone. I think this has taken way to long and it is time for him to go. THe profs job is to teach you how to think not what to think.

Olympic Champ

Ugly, I've met people who've been in his class, and they didn't say anything at all about spouting anti-american propaganda. According to newspaper accounts, he was popular with students

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...560096,00.html

For anyone who wants further info. CU Pres. Hank Brown's recommendation that Churchill be fired and Churchill's response (call for due process).

Did you hear the tape of that kid made of Churchill while he was in a rant. I believe it was on 850 KOA. It is true the liberla students at CU love him and the majority of students at CU are democratic so it does not surprise me.

National Finalist

Spreading hatred for America at the expense of Amreican's bilfolds is never a good idea. I saw the clip of him. He is a genuine looney toon.