Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bush Hinckley connection

Default Re: Bush Hinckley connection

And as to the contribution thing, literally HUNDREDS gave the max contribution of $5,000 to Bush.

I'll bet you right now that Hinckley probably gave an equal amount to Reagan.

You have it a bit backwards -originally Hinckleys oil company was going down the tubes til Bush'' loaned'' Hinckley milions from Zapata [sp]oil then Hinckley started making major contributions to G Sr.'s campaign.

Ok. We get it. So you're suggesting that Bush Sr. facilitated the assassination attempt on Reagan. Am I right?
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

No-it is just the interplay amongst these inbred rich people -I can't remember ther site right now but all these people are related either second or third cousin -and you talk about a good ole' boy network -these people invented the term -if you google family lines of presidents you see all of them were related through blood or marriage.

ONCE AGAIN -I DO NOT THINK BUSH HAD HINCKLEY ATTEMPT TO KILL REAGAN...!!!!!

I quoted loan becuse these people give one another a few million to tide each other over -also the loan was in the 1960's .

Payton, you may not have directly accused Bush of conspiring to have Reagan shot, but you sure implied it.

Not only that, you accused him of being "an evil drug lord", which is just as bad, just as illogical and just as irresponsible.