Discuss Regular gas is $3.20, $4 is a possibility at the Politics & Religion within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Its amazing how nobody even talks about this anymore. $45 right now for me to ...
    Big
    Olympic Champ

Default Regular gas is $3.20, $4 is a possibility

Its amazing how nobody even talks about this anymore. $45 right now for me to fill up my car.

my company pays for my gas so i don't really care...start riding a bike then big, it will add years to your life my friend...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Big
    Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    my company pays for my gas so i don't really care...start riding a bike then big, it will add years to your life my friend...
    Must be nice to have your own company

Olympic Champ

They may not talk about it much..... but I notice I find myself having to crowd into a parking space - because a large sized SUV is there - far less than I used to. I also see a LOT fewer hummers, and the size of the boats on the river are shrinking (no doubt starting to match the size of their owners Johnsons now).

PS - For all you really big boat types..... when the hotties hold their index finger and thumb really close together..... that is a message.

Big
    Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    They may not talk about it much..... but I notice I find myself having to crowd into a parking space - because a large sized SUV is there - far less than I used to. I also see a LOT fewer hummers, and the size of the boats on the river are shrinking (no doubt starting to match the size of their owners Johnsons now).

PS - For all you really big boat types..... when the hotties hold their index finger and thumb really close together..... that is a message.

Perhaps that can explain this:

DETROIT, May 3 ? The General Motors Corporation reported a 90 percent decline in first-quarter profit today as losses at its finance arm overshadowed the gains from restructuring its automotive operations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/04/bu...4auto-web.html

user tags

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!