Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Somebody please stick a fork in Hillary Clinton

Default Somebody please stick a fork in Hillary Clinton

I don't care if she is a he or a she, gender has nothing to do with it. But, her tantrum today was disgusting. She and Rudy ought to ride off to the sunset together and talk about how the election actually is in Nov 2008, not Nov 2007.

Talk about two of the worst campaigns in history. Please, please somebody stop her!

If I'm Obama, I would do everything I can to piss off McBush. The guy is an absolute hothead and between now and November, he too will pull a Hillary like tantrum. My friends, it's almost a guarantee.

Default Re: Somebody please stick a fork in Hillary Clinton

Bill tried but had to stick it to Monica instead.

That's what happens when you're used to always winning and suddenly everything starts falling apart. It's obvious by what she's said and done in the past two weeks that she has no idea how to deal with getting beat.

As it turns out, Super Tuesday did decide both races. It's simply a matter of time.

Olympic Champ

I assume this is the incident referred to:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/...ngs/index.html

Do you suppose a male candidate would ever be accused of having a tantrum?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,6229778.story

This was in yesterday's Tribune. It's a story about the Governor of Ohio and about how huge of a political debt he owes to the Clintons. Then she goes off ( I think it was called a "tirade") and he's standing behind her just noddin' and noddin' his head, like one of those dog ornaments in the rear car window.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

I don't want to vote for a women who lets her husband publicly humilate her and stands by him and takes it!

Quote Originally Posted by matclone View Post
    I assume this is the incident referred to:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/...ngs/index.html

Do you suppose a male candidate would ever be accused of having a tantrum?
    Sorry matclone. If you read what I wrote (or if you even watched it-which I doubt), I made it clear that gender had nothing to do with my opinion. It was ugly and it was embarrassing for any presidential candidate to lose it like she did.

UGLY, you are so funny. I nearly fell on the floor laughing my head off. How original! You definitely have a future in the comedy biz. My friend, that was most impressive.

Olympic Champ

I don't want to vote for a women who lets her husband publicly humilate her and stands by him and takes it!

How about if the roles were reversed? Is marraige something that is not significant, or our there levels to what you would accept? How about adult children, what is your take on what they might do publically? Is there a time you might just cast them aside? Or a parent? Could you take these things if they were not so "public" (if not NEVER get into politics or the limelight as we all have 'something' we don't want known)?

What you stated was a sound bite. I am curious as to what your thought out views are. As much as the above looks like a criticism, I have an interesting family so I have my limits to the above questions.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

Olympic Champ

It was ugly and it was embarrassing for any presidential candidate to lose it like she did.

I didn't see as embarrassing because she "lost it". It looked like attack politics and that happens all of the time. However, I see it as very odd (and therefore embarrassing) when contrasting it to what she said at the end of the last debate. It was, like.... "what the heck".

FWIW, Obama played it perfectly in his response. The guy is a good and nature campaigner.... the Republican attack machine is going to have a hard time with this guy.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.