Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ahmadinejad under fire for embracing his old teacher

Default Ahmadinejad under fire for embracing his old teacher

These cavemen are out of control.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...5/s1912815.htm

By the way, did you see the recent video of the teenaged girl that was dragged from her home in Iraq and stoned? It's all over the internet, but it's so graphic I can't in good conscious post the link. I wanted to throw up.

*edit*
    Apparently can't delete this post without zapping the whole thread, I'll leave it up for now. Spicoli, I agree with you that killing the girl like that was beyond barbaric, but your last comment was way out of line.

JensenS

*edit/Spicoli* You're right Jensen, I guess instead of saying "every male" in the Middle East, I should have said that we need to exterminate "those that publicly murdered that poor teenage girl and all those that that approve of such."

I had just viewed the videos and my emotions got the best of me. My bad.

Spicoli
    Last edited by Spicoli; 05-02-2007 at 02:48 PM. Reason: .

The iraqi girl that was stoned to death is not muslim, but an yazdi. They are ethnic kurds, but are not muslim. Some say the worship the devil. Your basis is absurd. In America, we have people that kill babies and molest people eveyday. Yet, you point out a couple of people who did a stoning act in Iraq who aren't muslim and all of a sudden the whole middle east is made up of animals. The catholic church is notorious for molesting kids. Should we exterminate every catholic and the whole church so we can start all over again?

He got you there Spicoli.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    These cavemen are out of control.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...5/s1912815.htm

By the way, did you see the recent video of the teenaged girl that was dragged from her home in Iraq and stoned? It's all over the internet, but it's so graphic I can't in good conscious post the link. I wanted to throw up.

I think we need to exterminate every male in the Middle East and just start over. Animals!
    Hey Spicoli I don't live in the Middle East but I'm from the Middle East. Why don't you come and try exterminating me. Watch who you are calling animals dick face, you the one talking about genicide.

regardless I can't believe this has happened in this day and age. It is extremely primitive and barbaric. I just watched some videos and I'm appalled. can't believe what i just saw.

what is wrong with people?

Olympic Champ

I am sad to say many Israelis feel the same way as Spicoli.

Olympic Champ

By the way, the most civil society ever was that of Soviet Union after Stalin's era. I remember you would get reprimanded by the crowd if you were a young guy and didn't allow a woman to take your seat on the subway.

Quote Originally Posted by satiev1 View Post
    In America, we have people that kill babies and molest people eveyday. Yet, you point out a couple of people who did a stoning act in Iraq who aren't muslim and all of a sudden the whole middle east is made up of animals.
    A couple of people? I read there were approximately 1000 people there in the crowd.

Did you see the video? Yes, those people are animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Yazdani View Post
    Hey Spicoli I don't live in the Middle East but I'm from the Middle East. Why don't you come and try exterminating me. Watch who you are calling animals dick face, you the one talking about genicide.

Settle down tuff guy.

Did you see the video? What did you think? Were those animals justified in doing what they did to that little girl?