Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Osama Bin Laden is a good man--his son Omar says

Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is a good man--his son Omar says

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    First Bin Laden and friends blew up Afghan government and supporters as well who were civilians. Soviet Army was sent to help the government deal with it.

Second, it was a draft in Soviet Union. It was a universal draft where every boy at 18 years of age had to join the military for two years. These were future college students, someone's sons, brothers, and even husbands.
    I figured you wouldn't answer my question.

Olympic Champ

My point is Bin Laden was the same then as he is now. Since America supported him, it deserved 9/11 is what Bin Laden's son is saying.

If you have a snake and you make it bite your enemy, don't be upset if it one day bites you too.

My point is Bin Laden was the same then as he is now. Since America supported him, it deserved 9/11 is what Bin Laden's son is saying.

If you have a snake and you make it bite your enemy, don't be upset if it one day bites you too.
    I guess you're still not going to answer my original question, repeated below:

Do you feel bad for the people who were murdered that day? Or did they somehow deserve it, being that they were all capitalist tools supporting an evil Republican regime.

Olympic Champ

Yes I feel bad for the people. Nobody deserves to get murdered, although I would make an exception for some people like the Tzar and Hitler.

Yes I feel bad for the people. Nobody deserves to get murdered, although I would make an exception for some people like the Tzar and Hitler.
    Good, thanks for clarifying.