Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DHS warns agains right wing extreemist

Olympic Champ

Default Re: DHS warns agains right wing extreemist

Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    Did you read the PDF?
    Not past the first page.

I do remember that but this report in my opinion is spread a lot wider than Fringe groups/people and hate groups. I have no problem warning against them. However this to me is a lot different.
    What is your specific objection?

Quote Originally Posted by matclone View Post
    Not past the first page.

Okay, then once you do it will be interesting to see if your opinion changes.

What is your specific objection?
    I thought I already explained that?

Olympic Champ

No, you didn't. That they didn't identify specific groups doesn't mean anything unless you can identify some actual or potential harm.

Let me try then. There's a possibility that the memo could result in profiling veterans. I don't think so (there's a common link between veterans and cops), but that's one possible objection.

Yes but they pointed out actual groups to watch.

Oh...is this where I'm suppose to voice my outrage?

DAMN!!! I wanted them to be vague and simplistic in their report! I wanted them to make the job of law enforcement as difficult as possible!
    "The true and present danger to America is conservatism!" -Abraham Lincoln

I thought I already explained that?

Not that I saw, but to be fair, I don't think you know why you're all worked into a tizzy, so I'll cut ya a little slack.

You just know...that....you're....er.....mad. Not sure why. It could be because you didn't know they came out with a report for left and right wing extremists and you were trying to get your point accross that the Gov't was only targeting Right Wing Groups and when that was blown up rather than admit that you were uninformed, you simply want to say(with arms crossed and pouty face), "I'm still mad"...while Father asks why and you say "cause, you're all stupid".

But hey, I'm only guessing. Who knows.
    "The true and present danger to America is conservatism!" -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger84 View Post
    Not that I saw, but to be fair, I don't think you know why you're all worked into a tizzy, so I'll cut ya a little slack.

You just know...that....you're....er.....mad. Not sure why. It could be because you didn't know they came out with a report for left and right wing extremists and you were trying to get your point accross that the Gov't was only targeting Right Wing Groups and when that was blown up rather than admit that you were uninformed, you simply want to say(with arms crossed and pouty face), "I'm still mad"...while Father asks why and you say "cause, you're all stupid".

But hey, I'm only guessing. Who knows.
    Let me see if I explain it as simple as possible so you can uderstand.

The left wing report targed specific groups.

The Right wing report was more vauge. Let me ask you this did you read the definition of a right wing extreemist in the report?