Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McCain: I know how to fight

Hybrid View

Olympic Champ

Default McCain: I know how to fight

I didn't know getting shot down twice by the enemy is a good way to fight.

You sure do talk a lot of smack for someone who has no right to, considering you have done nothing in defense of this country and never will.

Olympic Champ

Yeah, well I come from a culture where people would rather kill themselves than surrender to the enemy.

Olympic Champ

I don't understand: why is McCain's stock supposedly down? I mean, by comparison to the other Republicans, he's certainly not the least qualified. Well, probably the most by any measure. Guiliani by comparison has major issues with the family thing. Romney is getting a lot of contributions but I don't know much about him.

Olympic Champ

I mean, by comparison to the other Republicans, he's certainly not the least qualified. Well, probably the most by any measure.

And this is why this so-called "Democracy" is pretty sad nowdays.

You have two most prominent Republicans that claim they should be Presidents because they got shot down in Vietnam 30 years ago or happened to be a Mayor when terrorists attacked that city.

Big,

You may have reached an all-time low with this one.

Criticize McCain the politician all you want...but leave OUR veterans out of your anti-American rants.

Many people made great sacrifices so people like you and me can live the way we choose in this country.

Show some respect.

Olympic Champ

Leave me out of your equation. I would live the way I live here anywhere else as well, i.e ignoring societal pressures and doing what I feel I should under the local laws.

Olympic Champ

I could live just fine in North Korea or Iran if I had to although it would be tough to accept praying in Iran 5 times per day. I would probably be much leaner in North Korea too.

Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I could live just fine in North Korea or Iran if I had to although it would be tough to accept praying in Iran 5 times per day. I would probably be much leaner in North Korea too.
    That's funny, Big. Are Russians known for their sense of humor or is it just you? I know the Czechs are renowned for a certain kind of humor.